Oak Harbor RV Village Frequently Asked Questions.
1. When is check in and check out?
Check in after 12:00PM. Check out by 11:00 AM.
2. Do you allow Pets?
Yes with management approval, please see our Policies for more information. Policies link is at the bottom of this page.
3. Do you have laundry facilities?
Yes, we have laundry facilities available for guests. The cost is $2.00-$2.50 per wash and $1.75 for the dryer. The machines are card only.
4. Can I bring my boat?
Of course! We provide a boat ramp, two canals, fish cleaning station, and boat trailer storage lot at no additional charge.
5. Can I leave my RV/travel trailer here all year?
Yes! We welcome long-term guests and offer a reduced rate. Please see our Pricing section for more info. We also have a storage lot available in the park as well.
7. Reservations, Cancellation and Refund Policy?
• Daily Reservations (less than 15 days) payment in full is required at time of booking.
• Daily Reservations (15-29 days) a 25% deposit is required at time of booking and the balance is due on or prior to arrival.
• Long term reservations (30 days or more) a 25% deposit on the first month of the reservation is required at time of booking and the balance is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
General Cancellation Policies:
• All cancellations must be received in writing.
• A no show will result in forfeit of the entire deposit and the reservation will be cancelled.
• There will be no refunds for shortened lengths of stay.
• There will be no refunds due to inclement weather, but dates can be changed as long as the dates are within the same year (within 12 months of the original reservation).
Cancellation of Daily Reservations (Less than 30 Days)
• Cancellations 14 days or more before check-in, will receive a refund less a 25% cancellation fee.
• Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before arrival are not eligible for a refund.
Cancellation of Long Term (30 days or more) Reservations
• Cancellations 30 days or more before check in date will receive a refund less a 25% cancellation fee.
• Cancellations less than 30 days or more before check-in, will forfeit their deposit.
Annual (12 months) – Early Departure
• Rate will revert to appropriate rate for actual RV site stay unless the monthly rate is less than the annual rate. Any refund due will be determined using the adjusted rate.
• Refunds will be made according to original payment type.
• Credit card payments will be credited to original credit card.
• Refunds for reservations paid by Check will be processed at Cove’s home office. Please allow up to 14 business days for refund.
8. Are there alligators?
Always. Good rule of thumb in Florida, if there is a standing body of water, there’s a gator in it. Alligators and other wildlife usually keep to themselves, our lake is large enough that there is room for everyone. With that in mind, please do not feed or harass any wild life. Nuisance animals are dealt with through the Florida Fish and Game Commission.