Things you might be wondering about the Lake Jasper RV Village lifestyle.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to call us or submit using the link below.
Check in time is 1pm and check out is 12pm.
Yes, it did! The name was recently changed to align with the new ownership mission to ensure ‘village-type’ cultures to celebrate each community and resort in the Cove family.
We do not. We have lakeside and premium interior RV sites.
The pool is open from dawn till dusk.
Quiet hours are from 10:00pm-7:00am.
Camp Lake Jasper is conveniently located within 30 minutes to world-class tourist destinations such as Hilton Head Island, Beaufort, SC and Savannah, GA. Whether you want to spend the day at the beach, play a round of golf, go on a sunset cruise, shop at the many nearby outlet malls, or stroll thru the historic gardens of Savannah, there is always something new to see during your stay at Camp Lake Jasper.
Yes, all sites are FHU with 30/50 Amp, CATV
Yes, as long as long as there are no seasonal restrictions. Always ask at check-in if there are current restrictions.
Yes, each campsite has a fire ring.
Yes. During the season, we offer daily activities and always have something fun going on.
Yes, we have daily, weekly, monthly, 6 month and 12 month rate programs.
In season pool hours are 9 a.m. to sunset. There is no life guard on duty. Children under the age of 16 require adult supervision at the pool.
We do not have rentals at the resort. However, adjacent Sergeant Jasper Park offers canoe, kayak, and banquet room rentals.
• Daily Reservations (less than 15 days) payment in full is required at time of booking.
• Daily Reservations (15-29 days) a 25% deposit is required at time of booking and the balance is due on or prior to arrival.
• Long term reservations (30 days or more) a 25% deposit on the first month of the reservation is required at time of booking and the balance is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
General Cancellation Policies:
• All cancellations must be received in writing.
• A no show will result in forfeit of the entire deposit and the reservation will be cancelled.
• There will be no refunds for shortened lengths of stay.
• There will be no refunds due to inclement weather, but dates can be changed as long as the dates are within the same year (within 12 months of the original reservation).
Cancellation of Daily Reservations (Less than 30 Days)
• Cancellations 14 days or more before check-in, will receive a refund less a 25% cancellation fee.
• Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before arrival are not eligible for a refund.
Cancellation of Long Term (30 days or more) Reservations
• Cancellations 30 days or more before check in date will receive a refund less a 25% cancellation fee.
• Cancellations less than 30 days or more before check-in, will forfeit their deposit.
Annual (12 months) – Early Departure
• Rate will revert to appropriate rate for actual RV site stay unless the monthly rate is less than the annual rate. Any refund due will be determined using the adjusted rate.
• Refunds will be made according to original payment type.
• Credit card payments will be credited to original credit card.
• Refunds for reservations paid by Check will be processed at Cove’s home office. Please allow up to 14 business days for refund.
All sites are premium FHU with 30/50 AMP service.
Yes, we have WiFi throughout the park.
Yes, we have laundry facilities available for guests. The cost is $2.00-$2.50 per wash and $1.75 for the dryer. The machines take coins and card.
Yes we are. There are 3 dogs max, per site. Aggressive pets are not allowed. Here are the resort’s other pet friendly rules.
This property is privately owned. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release the Campground, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities.
$2 booking fee and $3 per day amenities fee applies to all reservations.
Refundable security deposit of $250 for monthly rates.
Conditions apply: Site must be left in the condition it was found.
* Prices are subject to change.
Yes, we are, and would love the opportunity to host your event/rally.